What is your returns policy for orders sent to the UK?
- You can return an item for a refund within 90 days of receiving your original order (this is when you receive package in the post) and all goods will be inspected upon receipt of the return
- You can exchange your item too within 90 days if the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, both colours must be the same price for the original versus the item to exchange to
- The replacement item will be sent to the original delivery address which can be checked if you login to your account
- If the item is out of the stock in the size and/or colour you have requested, then a refund will be issued instead. We will inform you of this accordingly
- For returns to a different item, you will have to process a normal refund (within the time period) and then place a new order. Similarly, if the item is a different price to your original order then you will have to process a refund and purchase the new product
- We will refund the price you purchased the product at, including any relevant discounts
- The goods are in the responsibility of the purchaser, you, until they reach our warehouse. Please take care with any packing and reduce the risk of damage in transit
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, inclusive of hangtags
- In the situation that an item is returned to us in an unsaleable condition or outside the 90-day returns period, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you would like these returned, then we may request that you pay for the delivery costs
- Your returns form can be printed from the link in the next section “How do I post a return”
How do I submit a return request?
- Find your ‘New Account’ email that would have been sent from Nickson when you purchased your order, this will have your username
- Login via this link nicksonshirts.com/my-account/ with your username and password (created when you purchased your order)
- Navigate on the left column to ‘Orders’ and select this
- Find your order number and click the link
- You have two options here, either to refund only select products in the order (if there are multiples) or the entire order. Select one of these
- A pop-up will appear where you can select the quantity and the reason for the return, please complete both
- Attach any relevant files (i.e. pictures of damage)
- Click submit, a member of the team will then get back to you as soon as possible
How do I post a return?
We offer free returns, please contact us and submit a request through your login. Use the contact page for any questions or help. We prefer to focus on the best possible delivery service (next day) with a reliable delivery partner as a priority.
The process for posting a return is:
- Confirm receiving an acceptance for your return via email / on ‘My Account’ (see ‘How do I submit a return request’)
- Complete your Returns or Exchange Form (download link below)
- Post your returned product(s) to:
3 Cornell Square
- Remember to include your Returns Form detailing whether you would prefer an exchange or a refund. Please make sure the items are securely packaged and that the address label covers over any previous address details on the box, furthermore note that returning an item is at your own cost so we advise using the appropriate method. In all cases we strongly recommend you ask for a proof of postage in case the parcel goes missing via the delivery partner. For any questions regarding returns, please contact email@example.com
Product and Stock FAQs
How do I care for my product?
The care instructions can be found on the product care label, furthermore for Nickson shirts this is normally on the inner side of the placket (the middle section on the front where the buttons are). These won’t vary drastically to what you’re used to with your shirts.
The item I want is out of stock?
We’re a start-up at present and working hard to replenish stock as soon as possible. Soon we’re aiming to add the ability to pre-order, in the meantime you can send us an email for more up-to-date information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?
Please check your order confirmation email for estimated and exact delivery dates as they become available. You should also be able check in the “My Account” for live delivery information if you registered on checkout. Please follow this link nicksonshirts.com/my-account
Order Issues FAQs
What do I do if there is a faulty item in my order?
We are sorry to hear that and hope to correct this as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com with the following:
- Order number
- Faulty item’s name and number
- A description of the fault
- Any relevant pictures of faults
You can forward the email order confirmation to the customer care email with the descriptions and pictures instead if that’s easier.
Seems like I’m missing an item from my order, what do I do?
- Potentially we may have sent your items in different parcels so please check
- If an item is missing please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the missing item’s name and number – we will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can
Can I cancel an order after I’ve placed it?
If you would like to cancel your order click here to sign into your account. Looking at your last order – if the button next to it says ‘Cancel/View’, you still have time to cancel it by clicking that button. The status will change to ‘Cancelled’. If this button is not available, it’s too late for your or our Customer Care team to cancel your order, but you can of course return it to us once you’re received it. See the returns questions for most information on this.
When you cancel an order close to the purchase date, we don’t have the money but it could take up to 14 days for your bank card or issuer to reimburse your funds.
Can I amend an order after I’ve placed it?
Unfortunately we won’t be able to make any changes after you’ve placed an order; inclusive of changing the delivery address or payment method.
You might, however, be able to cancel your previous order. If you would like to cancel your order click here to sign into your account. Look at your last order – if the button next to it says ‘Cancel/View’, you still have time to cancel. The status will change to ‘Cancelled’. If this button is not available, it’s too late for you or our Customer Care team to cancel your order, but you can of course return it to us once you’re received it. See the returns questions for more information on this.