What is your returns policy for orders sent to the UK?
- You can return an item for a refund within 90 days of receiving your original order (this is when you receive the package in the post) and all goods will be inspected upon receipt of the return
- You can exchange your item too within 90 days if the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, both colours must be the same price for the original versus the item to exchange to
- The replacement item will be sent to the original delivery address which can be checked if you login to your account
- If the item is out of the stock in the size and/or colour you have requested, then a refund will be issued instead. We will inform you of this accordingly
- For returns to a different item, you will have to process a normal refund (within the time period) and then place a new order. Similarly, if the item is a different price to your original order then you will have to process a refund and purchase the new product
- We will refund the price you purchased the product at, including any relevant discounts
- The goods are in the responsibility of the purchaser, you, until they reach our warehouse. Please take care with any packing and reduce the risk of damage in transit
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, inclusive of hangtags
- In the situation that an item is returned to us in an unsaleable condition or outside the 90-day returns period, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you would like these returned, then we may request that you pay for the delivery costs
- Your returns form can be printed from the link in the next section “How do I post a return”
How do I submit a return request?
- Find your ‘New Account’ email that would have been sent from Nickson when you purchased your order, this will have your username
- Login via this link nicksonshirts.com/my-account/ with your username and password (created when you purchased your order)
- Navigate on the left column to ‘Orders’ and select this
- Find your order number and click the link
- You have two options here, either to refund only select products in the order (if there are multiples) or the entire order. Select one of these
- A pop-up will appear where you can select the quantity and the reason for the return, please complete both
- Attach any relevant files (i.e. pictures of damage)
- Click submit, a member of the team will then get back to you as soon as possible
How do I post a return?
We offer free returns, please contact us and submit a request through your login. Use the contact page for any questions or help. We prefer to focus on the best possible delivery service (next day) with a reliable delivery partner as a priority.
The process for posting a return is:
- Confirm receiving an acceptance for your return via email / on ‘My Account’ (see ‘How do I submit a return request’)
- Post your returned product(s) to:
3 Cornell Square
- Remember to include your Returns Form detailing whether you would prefer an exchange or a refund. Please make sure the items are securely packaged and that the address label covers over any previous address details on the box. In all cases we strongly recommend you ask for a proof of postage in case the parcel goes missing via the delivery partner. For any questions regarding returns, please contact [email protected]